QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters or Bursa & Manisa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as an Internal Communication and Marketing for Calibration Engineering Services Smart Start
Your contribution to something big:
- Support in the creation of internal trainings (videos, web-based trainings)
- Development and Management of the Internal Social Media Platform (Bosch Connect)
- Support the concept of internal communication in department
- Take over operational activities within the project management
- Support the distribution of quality documents.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Communication Management, Marketing or comparable.
- Working method: reliable, proactive, structured and quickly comprehensible
- Experience and know-how: very good knowledge of MS-Office, Adobe graphic design software (of advantage)
- Enthusiasm: Enjoying project work and interested in gaining experience in operational project business
- Very good English spoken and written, German is preferred.