QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
VERİPARK Internship Program
VeriPark is a software company that develops omni-channel delivery, CRM, branch automation and loan origination solutions for banking / insurance companies worldwide. VeriPark is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and we use Azure, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft technologies in our solutions. VeriPark has been in business for 22 years, has 18 offices worldwide in Asia, Europe and America and the company employs more than 800 people. VeriPark’s vision is to enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
- The description is as follows ;
– Basic knowledge and concepts of Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, CRM, WCF, Web Services, and ADO.NET
– Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with project managers, developers, and senior professionals for better learning and development
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner
– Eagerness to learn new technologies and accept challenges
- What are the required qualifications?
– We are looking for you if you are a 3rd or 4th year student who is interested in developing a career in IT