KALE PRATT&WHITNEY UÇAK MOTOR SAN. Staj Başvurusu – Welding Engineer staj başvurusu, stajyer, staj ilanıdır.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who We Are?
Kale Pratt & Whitney was founded with a 51% Kale Group and 49% Pratt & Whitney partnership which is a division of Raytheon Technologies. Its main field of activity is the manufacturing of aircraft engine parts and subassembly groups. Kale Pratt & Whitney has a total of 16.250 m2 facilities in Aegean Free Zone; the company is one of the leading aerospace companies in Turkey and the manufacturing processes are among the most prestigious manufacturing technologies in Europe. Also manufactured in the same facilities are the hi-tech parts of NGPF model, which is the new generation commercial engine of Pratt & Whitney.
What We Are Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy/Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering or related engineering field
- 1-3 years experience in welding (esp. GTAW of various super alloys) related sectors
- Having certificate in Welding Engineering
- Ms Office program knowledge
- Fluency in English
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Reviewing and approving welding procedure documentation (WPS, PQR) and welder documentation (WPQR) in accordance with aerospace standards and customer requirements
- Supporting for audits, especially for NADCAP, AS9100 and other internal or customer audits.
- Having effective communication to instruct, delegate, and collaborate with welders and associated team members.
- Troubleshooting production welding defects/failures and identifies solutions.
- Providing technical support to Sales and Business Development during all phases of project exploration, bidding and execution.