QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
d.ream (Doğuş Restaurant Entertainment and Management) began its operations in March 2012 and reached a unique position in food and beverage sector through the variety and number of restaurants it operates globally.
With the support of the Doğuş Group, d.ream has rapidly become the market leader in Turkey and an international player by introducing innovative concepts and a wide variety of dining experiences worldwide.
d.ream continues to be one of the global players in the restaurant management industry, and now we’re looking for a“Legal Intern” who are motivated to join our strong and experienced team of attorneys.
What Will You Achieve?
· Supporting Legal Department in daily operations
· Preparing reports and conducting legal search
· Preparing agreement templates and amendments
· Working with legal counsels, lawyers and all third-party companies that are related with legal matters
Who are you?
· Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable University
· Excellent academic and law firm credentials
· Analytical thinking, result oriented, enthusiastic, fast in action but with detailed planning
· High organizational,follow-up and time management skills
· You’re proactive and truly a multitasker
· You’re able to prioritize and work in a demanding environment
· You’re willing to gain experience as an efficient team player
· You’re trulyfluent in written and spoken English