QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
GSI is looking to recruit a legal intern to join our highly reputable corporate and litigation departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in law with bar admission, LL.M. degree is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in spoken and written Turkish and English.
- High organizational, follow-up and time-management skills.
- Analytical mind with an ability to pro-actively resolve problems.
- Proven ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Drafting, negotiating and executing all types of commercial contracts.
- Providing legal advice on different types of commercial law issues.
- Conducting legal research.
- Following up new legislation, providing legal advice on draft laws.
- Conducting due diligence in projects.
- Conducting daily corporate work including without limitation organizing general assembly meetings.