QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
MAT Filtration Technologies was established to provide the highest possible efficiency equipment and services on water filtration technology. Specifically MAT was established in 2012 in Izmir, Turkey and was founded by fish husbandry industry experts. Our expertise in animal husbandry for over 35 years is our biggest competitive advantage. Furthermore we understand animal behavior and we know in depth the operational needs to run properly a facility. Our company develops and tests the equipment performance and ensures its ease of operation on our marine fish quarantine facility in Izmir. In addition we have designed our organisation to deliver successfully and on-time demanding projects in any part of the world. Finally MAT has developed to become a design, manufacturing and contracting leader in the field of MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) and specialty filtration technologies. Currently, we employ over 180 highly-skilled staff of multiple nationalities.
We are looking for a Logistic Trainee for our growing company.
- Bachelor’s Degree at International Logistics, International Trade Departments from universities,
- Able to work multi task, organized and planned,
- Compatible with team-work,
- Capable of reporting,
- Good command of English both verbal and written,
- Advanced level of MS Office,
- Have no travel restriction including abroad,
- Can keep up with flexible working hours and busy work tempo when needed,
- Candidates who lives in İzmir / Üçkuyular, Balçova, Narlıdere, Güzelbahçe, Seferihisar, Urla, locations will be our priority.
- Assist with loading operations and Logistics team on a daily basis work plan and other tasks,
- Preparation of Dispatch Reports for all shipments,
- Assist with entering to Netsis import loads as they come in from our supplier,
- Regular attendance and all other duties as assigned,
- Filing, archiving and other ad hoc office duties.