QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
AVON, the market leader of the direct selling business and a leading global beauty company, is looking fora “Marketing Intern” for its Commercial Marketing Department.
Experience and Qualifications:
· University students preferably 4th grade
. Minimum 3-4 days per week is required for this position
· Willing to work in Marketing Department
· Fluent in English
· Good command of MS Office applications
· Ability to function professionally in a fast-paced environment
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
· Good team player building relations based on trust & honesty.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
· Open for feedback and development opportunities.
Interns will be in charge of giving support to Marketing Department in daily operations and processes in a corporate and dynamic environment.