QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- 4th year undergraduate in relevant departments or new graduated in relevant departments
- Advanced English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in digital / e-commerce
- Open to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Interested in career opportunities for digital, e-commerce, web.
- Able to work 4 days a week.
- Will have the opportunity to observe and learn all digital (web / e-commerce) processes in a multinational company
- Support day to day operations for the assigned projects.
- Product data setup for Avon Website (Description, Price, Stock & Image updates)
- Create content for Avon Beauty Blog
- Learn and use digital tools (Avon’s and 3rd party content management systems for Website, Newsletters, Notifications etc.)