QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- 4th year undergraduate in relevant departments or relevant departments
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Team-oriented, strong time management and communication skills,
- Improved problem-solving skills, result oriented and eager to learn
- Interested in career opportunities for finance.
- Able to work at least 4 days a week.
- Internship will be for minimum 6 months.
- Supporting monthly Gross Margin analysis (Actual, Trend, Ad hoc)
- Checking the accuracy of system data for Gross Margin analysis and being responsible for the data update process
- Participating in Forecast, Budget and Monthly Closing processes and supporting the team by performing the assigned tasks to her/him