QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Working at Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service. Our entrepreneurial spirit is the key to bringing quality and safety to life, helping our customers power ahead. A career with Intertek means you will be applying your skills and expertise toward ensuring the quality and safety of products and services used by millions throughout the world. We are a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services with over 43,800 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries.
Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities on a global scale.
We are looking for a “Long Term Human Resources Intern” in our Head Office located in İstanbul, Yenibosna with the following qualifications.
If you want to join one of the most reliable partners in the world for Quality Assurance, apply now!
- 4th year Bachelor’s or Master’s degree students preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Industrial Engineering etc
- Flexible to work 5 full days a week
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Having a career objective in Human Resources area
- Good team player, willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Assisting Human Resources functions such as Recruitment, Onboarding, Performance Management, and Employer Branding
- Screening candidate CVs from various platforms
- Scheduling interviews, contacting candidates and other administrative tasks
- Updating lists, preparing reports
Providing operational support to all HR processes.
WHO ARE WE!
- We are a global family that values diversity.
- We always do the right thing. With precision, pace and passion.
- We trust each other and have fun winning together.
- We own and shape our future.
- We create sustainable growth. For All.