QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
cHRome has started its journey with the belief of “only qualified workforce and sustainable recruitment policies would bring success to a company.” cHRome undertakes a holistic HR management approach to establish and embody HR policy & processes (such as attract, on-board, develop, motivate and retain talent), to support its clients’ operational excellence.
We’re looking forward to partnering with a Long TermHuman ResourcesTrainee
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
· University degree or senior student in relevant majors,
· Graduate student preferred,
· At least a few months of experience or internship in HR field (preferably in recruitment process),
· Excellent communications skills in Turkish & English
· Advance knowledge of MS Office (especially excel reporting skills)
· Ability to navigate through career sites (kariyer.net, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Well organized with an eye of detail,
· Values continuous learning and self-advancement,
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build & maintain positive working relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
· Recruitment: searching for & shortlisting candidates, organizing interviews, leading interviews (occasionally), record interview findings and updating candidates’ status in the database.
· Managing social media accounts and web site.
· Supporting supervisor in terms of HR process development & consultancy services.
· Execution of research & benchmark studies in the context of our work.
· General administrative office duties.
PS: S/he can work remote after his/her orientation processes.
CHROME HR Türkiye İş Kurumu’nun 08/11/2018 tarih ve 1009 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet gösteren Özel İstihdam Bürosudur.