QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For more than 135 years Avon has championed women and helped them succeed, in their own way and on their own terms.
Avon is looking for Long Term Intern in our People & Culture team (by also supporting Sourcing team)
- Desire to work on projects and support all People&Culture initiatives such as recruitment, onboarding training & development, internal communication, engagement activities
- Supporting procurement department in indirect sourcing suppliers in Sourcing department.
- Candidate must be available at least 4 full days a week for the long term
- Undergraduate students from Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Human Resources
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of English (both verbal&writing skills)
- Good team player building relations based on trust & honesty
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret
- Open for feedback and development opportunities
Preferably have People and Culture Intern experience