GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 312,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte has 5 values to make an impact. These are; Lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, collaborate for measurable impact.
The Deloitte Risk Advisory Team, with its diversified competencies and extensive experience, offers a wide range of services in risk management, internal auditing, information technologies consultancy, information security, corporate governance, and cyber security.
We are seeking for high potential candidates to be evaluated in our Risk Advisory Department with the following qualifications;
- Graduated from reputable universities’ respective faculties (Engineering, Business Administration, Economy etc.)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Advanced level in MS Excel/Power Point is a must)
- Have analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client.
- Understand how his/her daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business,
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador,
- Understand expectations and demonstrate a personal accountability for keeping performance on track,
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.