QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Discover a global Top Employer with this excellent long-term internship opportunity!
Your career journey is just beginning. We’ll make sure it’s supported and nurtured from the start. With Young Power Internship Program, you’ll learn, grow and start your career journey towards becoming one of the next-generation business leaders.
Come take part in “Young Power Internship Program” to discover Sanofi, all the while growing personally and professionally.
Who are we looking for?
· Students currently in their 3rd year of undergraduate program or in their first year of a graduate program
· Excellent proficiency in English
Note: During school period, candidates must be able to work at least 2,5 days in a week.
What Sanofi Can Offer You
· Online training programs that will inspire your journey
· An open and inclusive environment where you can be yourself
· Social activities and wellbeing programs to support your life
How Will the Recruitment Process Continue
· Due to Covid-19 pandemic, our recruitment process will be online.
· After the first screening, Online Ability, Personality and English tests will be sent to you if you fit the Internship requirements and expectations
· According to test results, video interviews will be sent as first interview stage
· After video interview screening, case study will be shared with you via e-mail. You will be given 2 days for case preparation.
· You will be invited to online recruiter and hiring manager interview as the last step.
· You will start your long term internship period with Sanofi beginning of October
Join a health journey partner.
Life is a health journey, with its ups and downs, and its challenges. These can be big or small, lifelong or temporary. Everyone, from children to elderly people, face health challenges and needs, wherever they are. We at Sanofi, are dedicated to support people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi Turkey, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country, serving public health for over 60 years with more than 1,800 employees, offers a broad range of products including innovative therapeutic solutions, biotechnological pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, adding value to local economy and development.
Operating in the Turkish healthcare industry, Sanofi Turkey offers solutions in 16 main therapeutic areas with almost 275 different forms of products. Sanofi Lu¨leburgaz plant, the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Turkey, is also among the top three Sanofi production sites worldwide. Spread on a total area of approximately 50 football stadiums, the plant features state-of-the-art equipment and the latest innovations, producing highest quality pharmaceuticals in various forms in global healthcare standards and carrying out R&D activities.
At Sanofi, we provide a working environment in which we help people develop, cooperate with passion and care about patients and consumers. We have received for the third consecutive time, the prestigious Global Top Employer certification in recognition of our Human Resources practices.
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS
At Sanofi, diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and embedded in our core values. We recognize the richness of diversity and inclusion, to have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients, and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Come discover your Sanofi today!