QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Being a senior or a master’s degree student in one of the reputable universities studying in one of the following areas: chemistry or chemistry engineering, international trade, business administration, industrial engineering,
· Being able to work at least 4 full days,
· Preferably having an intern experience in supply chain,
· Good in writing and reading English,
· Proficiency in MS Office applications,
· Have an excellent communication, planning and organization skills,
· Having a positive attitude and customer service ability,
· Preferably living in Anatolian Side of İstanbul.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· To submit orders on the SAP system and informing the customers about the order status,
· To plan the shipment by working in coordination with the warehouse and forwarders,
· To manage sample orders, to check status and place new order in case of need,
· To follow documentation of shipments and provide them to customers on time,
· To be a support to team members.