QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Do you want a long term internship that keeps you learning and growing?
- Are you passionate about learning?
- Do you have the drive to make a difference?
Then, this may be an opportunity for you!
Volvo Group’s brand portfolio consists of several distinct brands, targeting different customers and different segments. It enables relevance to almost any customer within the transport industry, supporting Volvo Group’s vision to be the most desired and successful transport and infrastructure solution provider in the world.
We are currently looking for a Long Term Intern with below qualifications;
· 3rd year or master students preferably fromBusiness Administration, Logistics or Engineering departments,
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English,
· Good level of MS Office Applications,
· Able to work at least4 days for min. 6 months – max. 1 year,
· Strong analytical thinking ability,
· Being a good team player,
· Eager to learn in a dynamic environment,
· Ideally based in Anatolian side of Istanbul.
What we expect from you;
· Support & assist on projects, operations and reporting to the department,
· Support on ad-hoc presentations and analysis,
· Be responsible for a specific project for 1 year.