QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 312,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte has 5 values to make an impact. These are; Lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, collaborate for measurable impact.
We are seeking for high potential candidates to be evaluated at Deloitte with the following qualifications;
- 4th year university or new graduated students,
- Able to work 5 days/week,
- Excellent command of English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Result oriented and eager to learn,
- Proactive and team player,
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills,
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client.
We are looking for interns for various departments who will be willing to join us for assignments. Interns will be supporting the respective departments on projects, operations and reporting.