QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you passionate about working for healthy, tasty and innovative dairy products? Looking for a job where you can bring health through dairy products to families, adults, kids and teens? In Danone EDP, that’s just you’ll do!
Danone EDP is looking for a talented colleague for the Long-term Quality Intern position who is going to work in Lüleburgaz Plant.
Take this opportunity to GROW together!
Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone’s great mission!
What we offer?
- 4th-year university or Master students in Food Engineering Department,
- Able to work 5 days in a week,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skill,
- Analytical thinking,
- Good team player,
- Positive approach / Can-do attitude,
- Willingness to learn new things & curiosity.
- Ensuring factory-side compliance with the requirements of the FSSC22000 system and monitoring in the field,
- Participating in international call and Webex calls in Food safety, CIP and etc. areas,
- Following Danone standard documents globally and adapting them to the factory,
- To follow up all kinds of food safety topics in the field,
- Preparing for quality inspections and conducting inspections.