QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Danfoss Long Term Project Internship Program “Move”
Danfoss Power Solutions, with 2,700 employees in Turkey, awaits your application for our project internship program “MOVE”!
What can you expect from the program?
- 5-month internship in a department of your choice at a global firm
- Project management responsibility, as well as daily tasks
- Department presentations and manager meetings where you will have the opportunity to get to know your own and other departments better
- Visit to the plant, where more than 2,600 employees work and an R&D center is located, in Çerkezköy, Tekirdağ
You have to meet the criteria below to apply to the first ever Project Internship program at Danfoss Power Solutions Turkey:
- University junior or senior, or graduate student
- Available at least three days a week
- Have good command of English
- Application deadline: January 2, 2022
- Review and interviews: January 3–17, 2022
- Start of the program: February 14, 2022
- Finance, Purchasing, OpEx, Manuacturing, Product, R&D, HR, Sales, and similar departments will take part in reviews.
- There are shuttles from Avcılar, Beylikdüzü (near E-5), and Bahçeşehir in Istanbul to the plant in Çerkezköy.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.