QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
“Would you like to have your place at Allianz, the choice of those who care for tomorrow?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis we are experiencing around the world, as agile Allianz Turkey, we have developed our recruitment and orientation processes and moved them to the virtual environment. “Because Allianz is always with you, just to keep you well, with your loved ones.
Allianz is a huge family with 148 thousand young and dynamic employees in 70 countries. And in this family, everything begins with passion. If you want to progress towards your goals with passion, to have fun while working and discovering, and to enjoy success with a huge team, we are looking forward to have you with us!
Because, at Allianz we work with a diverse and inclusive workforce, we believe in agile operating model, always searching for more effective ways to do things by eliminating hierarchy, and we are proud to be an employer to offer equality of opportunity at all times. It does not matter where you are from, who you love, or what you believe in. Our goal is to make sure every one of us contributes to our work, with the same level of passion.
- If you are a 4th year student or graduate student or graduate in related departments of universities (preferably Business Administration, Labor Economics, Psychology, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, etc.) ,
- If you have internship experience, preferably in Human Resources or Recruitment,
- If you are aiming for a career in Human Resources,
- If you can do a full-time long-term internship 5 days a week ,
- If you can use Ms Office programs well,
- If you have a good command of English,
- If your communication is strong and your diction is smooth,
- If you are responsible and successful in human relations,
- If you aim to improve yourself and are open to learning,
- If you are prone to teamwork, analytical thinking and result oriented,
- Performing CV scanning through portals,
- Organizing candidate interviews,
- Conducting candidate reference checks,
- Welcoming and directing candidates,
- Supporting the recruitment team in all operational processes,
- Taking part in various Human Resources organizations,
Do the above items describe you? Do you believe that you can passionately and successfully fulfill the job description that is right for you? Then we welcome you to apply for our “Long Term Recruitment Intern” position.
Due to the Covid-19, we’ve updated our processes as agile Allianz Turkey. We developed our recruitment and orientation processes and moved them to the virtual environment. We protect the health of our colleagues and candidates and support this with our new business processes. “Because Allianz is always with you so that you and your loved ones are good! #TutkuylaYürüyenlerinYolu #AllianzTürkiye