QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Leading international manufacturer of wind turbines worldwide, present in several countries across the world seeks passionate Long-Term Intern who is expected to support our Service team in the Çiğli/İzmir Office minimum 3 days per week for min 6 months to 1 year.
Essential Experiences, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 3rd & 4th-year university students or master students preferably in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or another related quantitative field,
- Able to work a minimum of 3 days/week;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Result-oriented and strong planning and organization skills;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment;
- Strong organization, analytical and technical skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own.
- Support and cooperation in administrative tasks,
- Control and documentation of reports and protocols,
- Supporting service coordinators in SAP data management of wind parks
- Data cleansing (especially older or incomplete incident tickets and service requests)
- Support in solving tickets, for example in SAP user management,
- Create and maintain documentation,
- Assistance in the preparation, planning and implementation of Service Back office and Service Operations projects.