QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a long term Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Team located in İstanbul.
- Collaborating with internal teams and various agencies in order to develop in-store materials, such as displays, flyers, visuals
- Managing product registrations
- Managing CRM operations for launches
- Managing translations for in-store and digital assets
- Supporting product manager to follow importation and inventory
- Supporting cross-functional teams with marketing requests
- Assisting product sendings to confirmed editors and influencers
- Sourcing credible influencers from social networks
- Performing market analysis and research on competitors
- Undergraduate students currently in their 4th year or in their 1st year of a graduate program.
- Able to for a full-time internship for 5 days a week.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, creativity with a good eye for design and the ability to prioritize in a fast-changing environment
- Strong desire to learn along with a strong sense of ownership.
- Strong passion for beauty, the marketing industry and its best practices
- Persuasive, resilient and flexible, able to easily adapt to new challenges.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and driven to regularly follow-up with loose ends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills