QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is willing to learn about marketing:
- University students or graduates from related departments (marketing, business administration, economics, social sciences etc),
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools,
- Native English Speaker.
- To be comfortable writing / preparing reports,
- Will be able to follow the digital media and package design agenda and developments continuously,
- Assist in the ideation of marketing content including whitepapers, blogs, emails, social media and web,
- Will be able to create content and check the translation of the private label products’ packages content,
- Support the analysis-planning, setup, account management and optimization of Facebook and Google Ads accounts. Support while improving on online and offline marketing.
IF YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS ROLE, APPLY!