QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At Kellogg’s we are immersed in a performance culture that drives business growth, where you are given the opportunity to thrive and are empowered to do more than you imagined.
We are a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of the world’s favourite foods! Our iconic brands include Corn Flakes, Frosties, Coco Pops, Special K and Pringles. We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
Start your career with us as a Marketing Intern in our İstanbul office where you will be exposed to various Brand Management responsibilities including project management, PO and Invoice management, and E-Commerce!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Support the Brand Manager in all marketing executions
· Oversee day to day operations for the assigned projects
· Support with the budget management exercises including raising Purchase Orders (POs) and managing invoices.
· Support with artwork development and pack photography for the various Market Units underMENAT
· Support with E-Commerce activities
· Do monthly retail data analysis
· Prepare marketing presentations for sales team & customers
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· University degree in Business Administration or similar discipline
· Availability to work at least 3 days a week for 1 year
· Clear communication skills
· A track-record of being a team player
· Proficiency in English (speaking, reading and writing)
· Microsoft office proficiency
· Strong interest in marketing
· Prior experience in marketing in an FMCG company as an intern is an asset
· Nitro program knowledge is an asset