QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who We Are?
Marm Assistance was founded in 1986 as the first assistance company in Turkey to provide medical, roadside and travel assistance solutions to international visitors. Today, Marm Assistance is ready to provide 24/7 service with its team of 160 people, competent in 10+ languages, producing solutions for the needs of the industry from its offices in Istanbul, Singapore and Dubai.
Would you like a be a part of a team where you can build your future?
Marm Assistance is seeking Marketing &Social Media Trainee with the following qualifications;
- 4th grade student orfresh graduate in marketing, creative/social media, public relations or similar fields
- Advanced level of English, additional language knowledge will be a plus
- Excellent understanding of social media channels and their tracking reporting
- Well-rounded understanding of online marketing practices
- Outstanding writing skills for internal and external publications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and
- Self-directed approach
- Knowledge of web-based marketing programs
- Ability to bring in new ideas
The Marketing &Social Media Trainee will be responsible for a variety of marketing deliverables with an emphasis in social media.
While the primary responsibility will be that of web and social media strategist, this person will also work on other marketing and public relations projects, not only in creating content for marketing pieces but assisting the public relations activities with media request outputs and media reporting.