QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Undergraduate (3rd,4th or 5th year) student preferably in Medicine, Pharmacy or related fields
- Willingness to Learn and Develop Personal Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Turkish&English
- Strong analytical, organization, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Project Management ability with developed follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Experience in Microsoft Programs like Excel and Power Point is a bonus
- Able to work at least 3 days in a week and continue for 6 months
We are looking for an undergraduate student (3rd,4th or 5th year) who is interested in Medical Department Intern position.
Will be responsible for supporting medical department for local clinical programs by giving support to the medical manager for the administrative process. The responsibilities will include preparing and checking project related forms, documentations and mails, submissions of the documentations to the necessary online systems, following up with approvals and filing all documentations in accordance with the rules. Will assist and follow up the communication and coordination between Boehringer Ingelheim and the clinical research organization and will give support to ensure the procedures are run in a timely manner by following up with the communication between all other relevant parties.