QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Danone EDP is looking for a talented colleague for the Milestone Internship Program – Long Term Direct Procurement Intern position.
Take this opportunity to GROW together!
What we offer?
This is a highly potential position within Danone, we offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise and have responsibility to drive “growth”. This position provides you internal and external network opportunities with diverse people. You will have enough space for you to grow as much as you can!
In the context of your job, you will report to Purchasing Manager and be directly responsible from the following:
• Understand procurement processes by helping all purchasing team to perform the sourcing cycle and negotiating with suppliers
• Support purchasing executives and managers on operational procurement processes
• Assist to preparation of supply agreements to contribute to governance compliance
• Support Procurement executives to deliver cost, quality, delivery, and all other targets
• Work closely and collaboratively with Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain and Marketing
To be able to be successful in the role, you need to have:
• 4th year university student or Master students
• Able to work 5 days in a week at summer period
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Good level of MS Office Applications
• High level of responsibility
• Close follow-up and result-oriented approach
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fast adaptation, proactive & open approach
• Analytical thinking