QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you passionate about working for healthy, tasty and innovative dairy products? Looking for a job where you can bring health through dairy products to families, adults, kids and teens? In Danone EDP, that’s just you’ll do!
Danone EDP Turkey Milestone Internship Program is looking for a talented colleague for the Long Term Finance Intern position.
Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone’s great mission!
What we offer?
As the Finance Intern, you will play an important role in controlling budgets and financials. Are you ready to grow together?
- 4th year university student (graduated in June 2021) or fresh graduates
- Able to work full-time
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, etc.)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team-oriented, strong time management and communication skills,
- Improved problem-solving skills and result oriented
- Preparation of end-to-end P&Ls of innovation products
- Calculating the financial impacts of renovation projects
- Working closely with Marketing, R&I, and Industrial Teams for the preparation of inno/reno’s in pipeline
- Performing monthly actual budget variance analysis of new launches
- Preparing post-launch analysis to meet financial objectives and ensure alignment across all cross functional stakeholders.
- Conducting price/cost control in monthly forecast studies