QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you passionate about working for healthy, tasty and innovative dairy products? Looking for a job where you can bring health through dairy products to families, adults, kids and teens? In Danone EDP Turkey, that’s just you’ll do!
Danone EDP Turkey Milestone Internship Program is looking for a talented colleague for the Long Term HR Intern position.
Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone’s great mission!
What we offer?
As the HR Intern, you will play an important role in managing the HR strategies, systems, processes and procedures across the organization. Come & join us to change people’s life & work for their health.
- 4th year university or 1st year master student
- Able to work min. 4 days in a week at school period and 5 days in a week at summer period
- Long term internship experience in HR area is an asset
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- Proficient user of MS Office programs such as Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, etc. ?
- Strong analytical thinking ability
- Eager to learn, open-minded and team-work oriented profile with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in a dynamic environment with high result-orientation
- Assisting HR Team in all processes & projects
- Supporting HR Team in all recruitment operations (e.g. phone interviews, interview arrangements)
- Close tracking on training activities and keeping records accordingly
- Supporting HR Team on development and improvement processes for related HR applications & tools
- Supporting and guiding employees about HR practices, processes and systems
- Supporting HR team on reporting processes
- Operating processes of invoices of HR function
- Preparing Human Resources announcements
- Preparing presentations for relevant issues
- Supporting ongoing HR projects
- Follow up daily HR activities