Mıp – Long Term Prgm Intern Danone Tikveşli Gıda ve İçecek San.Tic. A.Ş. İstanbul(Asya)(Ataşehir)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you passionate about working for healthy, tasty and innovative dairy products? Looking for a job where you can bring health through dairy products to families, adults, kids and teens? In Danone EDP, that’s just you’ll do!
Danone EDP Turkey Milestone Internship Program is looking for a talented colleague for the Long Term PRGM Intern position.
Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone’s great mission!
What we offer?
As the Profitable Revenue Growth Management Intern, you will play a key role in analyzing total company’s profits & losses, running sales activities cycles, supporting all pricing acts and observing market closely by working other departments. A real experience you can follow the whole organization! Are you ready to grow together?
- 3th or 4th year university student or Master students in related fields
- Able to work min. 3 days in a week at school period and 5 days in a week at summer period
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications and SAP knowledge
- Foster collaboration with other functions & departments, at all levels
- Act to break silos
- Honor and foster commitment to deliver results on promises
- Drive change with optimism and face difficulties along the way
- Act with speed, agility & pragmatism
- Set priorities and engage into energetic and focused action
- Manage complexity and contradictions with resilience and tenacity
- Give support to all PRGM activities including pricing, promotions & sales activities
- Observing market price acts periodic
- Analyzing Company’s profits & losses in order to generate more efficient way of working
- Creating various reports which are related to pricing, competition & efficiency
- Close communication with other functions and running common projects
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/danone-tikvesli-gida-ve-icecek-san-tic-a-s-mip-long-term-prgm-intern-2678214