QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you passionate about working for healthy, tasty and innovative dairy products? Looking for a job where you can bring health through dairy products to families, adults, kids and teens? In Danone EDP, that’s just you’ll do!
Danone EDP Turkey Milestone Internship Program is looking for a talented colleague for the Long Term R&I Intern position.
Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone’s great mission!
What we offer?
As Research and Development Intern, you will play an important role in developing new products or improving the existing product range, following market trends and new technologies. Are you ready to grow and innovate together?
- 4th-year university, master students or new graduate in Food Engineering
- Able to commute continiously to Lüleburgaz or preferably living in Lüleburgaz
- Able to work min 3 days in a week at school period and 5 days in a week at summer period
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- Analytical thinking
- Positive approach / Can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn new things & curiosity
- Hard working
- High level of responsibility
Supporting all product development projects under adult brands portfolio inline with our project management methodology from idea generation to launch phase:
- Preparing lab samples
- Organising product tastings
- Managing industrial trials in Lüleburgaz plant (organising the trials with industrial team and attending the trials)
- Preparing the product specifications
- Alignment with internal teams on project actions
- Communication with suppliers and other Danone CBUs
- Managing line extension and renovation projects after onboarding