NAOS İSTANBUL KOZMETİK SANAYİ VE TİCARET Staj Başvurusu – Marketing Intern staj başvurusu, stajyer, staj ilanıdır.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
NAOS is a purpose-driven company, inspired by a claimed humanist utopia. A look at the world, the constant will to question and challenge the status quo to build a future that never forgets that its ultimate purpose is the Human. Thus, 43 years ago Jean-Noël Thorel, pharmacist-biologist, shoved the certainties of cosmetics by bringing to life a disruptive but respectful approach: the ecobiology, meaning the art of reinforcing the skin’s natural mechanisms to preserve its ecosystem. Rather than over-treating the skin, you have to teach it to live.
The brands Bioderma, Esthederm and Etat Pur were born from this idea in order to make NAOS a major international player in Skincare. Today, NAOS is present in 130 countries, remains still resolutely independent, and aims to become globally recognized for the relevance of its vision and the value of its approach. For this purpose, the company is about to move up to a new dimension by expanding from Skincare to Human Care (health, beauty & wellness)
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to work in NAOS Turkey Office located in Maslak, İstanbul
- Undergraduate students currently in their 4th year or in their 1st year of a graduate program
- Able to for a full-time internship for 5 days a week
- Skilled in the use of MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, creativity with a good eye for design and the ability to prioritize in a fast-changing environment
- Strong desire to learn along with a strong sense of ownership. Multi-tasking, dynamic, energetic and analytical skills
- Ready for being a marketing team member. Strong desire to research the world of dermocosmetics and innovations in the field of marketing
- Strong passion for beauty, the marketing industry and its best practices
- Persuasive, resilient and flexible, able to easily adapt to new challenges
- Passionate, enthusiastic and driven to regularly follow-up with loose ends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborating with internal teams and various agencies in order to develop in-store materials, such as displays, flyers, visuals
- Managing product registrationsManaging CRM operations.Managing translations for in-store and digital assets
- Supporting product manager to follow importation and inventory
- Supporting cross-functional teams with marketing requests, interact efficiently with other departments
- Providing support and help in the preparation of the required presentations.Assisting product sendings to confirmed editors and influencers
- Working on new influencer lists and also sourcing credible influencers from socal networks.Assisting all promotional activities: New launches, merchandising, in-store & off-site events
- Searching for new trends, projects, new technologies, social responsibility projects and inform whole marketing team
- Supporting offline and online events and follow-up of necessary processes.
- Working on projects for the Z generation
- Keeping up to date with competitors by actively following social media.
- Performing market analysis and research on competitors