GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Position: Online Marketing – Long Term Trainee
Online Marketing trainee will be responsible from, implementing the communication strategy via online and other digital tools with the coordination of MarCom responsible.
Graduated or ongoing BA degree from social sciences or Master’s degree student
Will be able to follow up ongoing tasks at least 3 full days of the week (online due to pandamic)
Highly interested in the online communication topics such as;
Online Communication Implementation :
- Following up; Showpad (Online Sales Enablement System for sales team)
- Seeding the related content with MarCom responsible for the online sales enablement platform and informing the related parties if needed.
- Following up website revisions, revising the related content when needed through BASF licensed CMS (or sharing and following up the status with the outsource company)
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Following up the SEO results of website ongoingly and coming up with proactive recommendations.
- Following up the results of social media marketing campaigns results and coming up with ideas to optimize the campaigns continuosly. Following up the results of contents (reach numbers) and also the related reports from the agencies
- Monitoring the feedbacks from social media channels and website and sharing the inquiries with the related departments. Ensuring that the process runs smootthly.
- Delivering the related content of e-newsletters / e-mailings via online system. Following up the reports and delivering to the related departments.
- Sending out the related SMS through the system&sharing the related reports.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business (such as whatsapp for business)