QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Online Trainee (to start August 2nd 2021)
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 139,000 people in 65 countries. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career.
Cargill’s Virtual Intern Program open to university studentsand offers a month development opportunity as a technical trainee. Thedevelopment program offers unique job learning experiences plus personal development through mentorship and soft skills training.During your training period you will apply your technical expertise and leadership potential in a hands-on environment. Early on, you will be responsible for a project. You will be expected to contribute to productivity, quality and process improvement.
Locations:Bursa-Orhangazi, Kocaeli-Dilovası, Balıkesir
· Comprehensive induction to Cargill including full safety training
· Learning to run the plant
· Shift supervisory experience
· Actively work within Maintenance, Projects or Production departments for a month
· Be involved in a shutdown at one other Cargill facility
· Be involved in Cargill’s work within the community
· University 3rd or 4th year students withmandatory internship
· Preferred Subjects:Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Engineering students that are able to take responsibility, want to gain hands on experience, and are curious and passionate to learn as well as being a strong communicator.
· A strong interest in our business, our industry and, in particular, the position you’ve applied for.
· Be able to visit plant once in a week, max. 4 times in total for a month.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then please send us your CV and please mention which location you’re interested.
Closing Date: 12nd July 2021
First stage screening interviews will take place by call and an assessment will be sent to the successful candidates in mid of July.