QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ZEISS – an internationally leading technology enterprise operating in the fields of optics and optoelectronics. With its solutions, ZEISS constantly advances the world of optics and helps shaping technological progress. With over 32.000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and opto-electronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 175 years now.
ZEISS Turkey is currently seeking, highly motivated and experienced Part-time Employee for its Human Resources departmant in Istanbul office.
- Undergraduate student
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work a minimum of three days a week
- To fulfill the research, analysis and reporting tasks requested from her/him
- Ensuring that the information given is recorded accurately and quickly
- Ensuring the execution of operational procedures
- Ensuring that documents and files are archived according to established standards
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.