QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or master student in Business Administration, Economy, Industrial Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing
- Team worker, problem solver and decision maker
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills
- Good in interpersonal relations
- Able to work minimum 3 days a week
- For 11 months employed trainee student will support department workflow and organisation.
- Following up defined duties in an innovative way.