QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our Digital Experience & Application Center-ISTANBUL (DEX), we are looking for part-time working students who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Supporting all DEX projects and activities
• Supporting trainings, inventory management and digitalization showcase tasks
• Supporting SINUMERIK user support team to maintain communication tasks like web site administration, magazine ads and webinar management
• Keeping DEX online during work hours
• Conforming to Siemens processes, ensuring quality standards, and following security and visitor guidelines of DEX
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Fluency in English language is a must
• Studying in Mechanical, Electronical, or Industrial Engineering fields
• Being familiar with CNC Machine Tools and additive manufacturing is a plus
• 4th grade student
• Willing and able to take on complex projects and tasks independently
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
• Be able to work in Siemens Kartal Campus 3 days in a week.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role. Please find more information from our web site.
If you need more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00