QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Marketing Intern (Long Term)
Minimum requirements to fulfill our expectations are:
· 4th grade or fresh graduate
· Ability to work 3-4 days per week
· Excellent command of English
· Willing to work in Marketing Department
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
· Ability to work effectively as a team member
· Eager to learn, open to communication, self-motivated
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assists in executing all marketing activities with the marketing team.
· Follows up with agencies to coordinate the digital activities
· Proofreads the localized marketing content for the Turkish market.
· Monitors and reports the marketing budgets and usage.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal. We look forward to hearing from you.
With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Our products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable, and highly efficient solutions. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
To all recruitment agencies:
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.