QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you ready to take on an adventure in the world’s leading play and entertainment company?Do you want to work with iconic brands like NERF, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, and POWER RANGERS, and huge global licensed properties like MARVEL, FROZEN, STAR WARS? Then you have come to the right place!
We are looking for a Marketing Intern. If you are a curious mind you will be perfect for this role!
In your everyday responsibility you will:
- assist marketing team with integrated marketing plans and internal and external communication,
- assist consumer services team with relevant products and information,
- ensure brands and promotions are represented accurately on websites and social channels,
- monitor monthly sales performances in comparison with marketing activities,
- assist in operational tasks like price lists, catalogues, marketing plans & calendar and payment process
We are looking for someone:
- who is a Bachelor degree ( min. 3rd year) or a Master’s degree student from a reputable university (preferably business administration or similar area),
- who is fluent in English,
- who has a good MS Office knowledge,
- with excellent follow-up skills, result oriented and analytical,
- who is a pro-active, self starter,
- with great time management and prioritization skills,
- who is a Team player with very high communication skills.
- paid internship
- dynamic, fun, international work environment with amazing brands,
- half-day Friday’s and flexible working hours,
- an amazing company culture where people come first.
Please be aware that this is a 6-month job contract with external employment agency. You have to be able to work minimum 4 days in a week.
About Us: From toys and games, to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands. Hasbro’s purpose is to make the world a better place for children and their families by creating the world’s best play experiences. The company is committed to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, ranking no.38 on the 2020 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine and being named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for the past 10 years. At Hasbro you’ll not only find a great place to continue your career but also where you can make a difference!