QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Power Tools DIY Marketing Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting Marketing team, providing information flow in related fields.
- Managing reporting processes
- Assisting team during the market search and market analyze
- Supporting the team during new product launch and campaign preparing process
- Supporting the team during catalog and advertisement brochure content preparing process
- Supporting the team about preparation and delivery of monthly publishing content
- Responsible about following internal processes
- Supporting the represented brand for the sales increasing activities within marketing activities.
What distinguishes you:
- 3th year student or master student of universities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related quantitative field.
- Academic projects or work experience in information technology, engineering, and/or business analysis.
- Significant project and/or internship experience demonstrating individual and team work abilities.
- Strong written & verbal English language communication skills & fluency.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Active user of Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel.
- High level of ownership, willingness for making an impact for the business units.
- Self-motivated and able to handle various tasks at a time under tight deadlines