QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EVAS a leading global company specialized in manufacturing of steel LPG cylinders has been offering customized solutions for LPG filing & distribution companies since founded in 1963.
Over the years EVAS has become a reputable and reliable brand in LPG sector for all global energy companies around the world. As being a part of SHV Energy family, EVAS always carries the consciousness of maintaining high standards in terms of manufacturing, quality and services.
We are seeking long term intern to lead and work on IT special projects with a focus on SAP ERP systems integration.
- Attends project meetings and keeps meeting minutes, follows up tasks,
- Tracks project deliverables and reports progress.
- Conducts analysis, organizes meetings and prepares regular presentations for assigned projects.
- Workes as a team member, completes assigned task on time, drives regular communications regarding his/her own tasks.
- 3rd and 4th grade bachelor students or new graduated,
- Able to work at least 3 days a week,
- Strong analytical skills, team-player, self-managed,assertive,able to work with deadlines,
- Aims to have a career in related department.
- Time Management
Desired Academic Programes
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering