QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EVAS a leading global company specialized in manufacturing of steel LPG cylinders has been offering customized solutions for LPG filing & distribution companies since founded in 1963.
Over the years EVAS has become a reputable and reliable brand in LPG sector for all global energy companies around the world. As being a part of SHV Energy family, EVAS always carries the consciousness of maintaining high standards in terms of manufacturing, quality and services.
You will get to be a part of the day to day management of key projects for a growing and dynamic LPG manufacturing company. The ideal candidate is someone who has strong communication skills and who has demonstrated that they are a high performer. As a member of the Project team, you will work with us to promote a company culture of continuous improvement, growth, productivity, respect, openness, and excellence.
- Attends project meetings and keeps meeting minutes, follows up tasks, supports for preparation of presentations. Contributes discussions for new ideas.
- Conducts literature search for assigned topics, economical feasibility analysis and provide documentation for these research for department memory.
- Conduct analysis, organizes meetings and prepares regular presentations for assigned projects.
- Workes as a team member, completes assigned task on time, drives regular communications regarding his/her own tasks.
- Creates smart solutions for regular manuel operations.
- 3rd and 4th grade bachelor students or master students,
- Able to work at least 3 days a week,
- Strong analytical skills, team-player, self-managed,assertive,able to work with deadlines,
- Aims to have a career in related department.
- Time Management
Desired Academic Programes
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering