QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long-term internship opportunity, they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations.
We offer you a 6-11 months of internship in biggest plant (Bursa) which matches your degree and interests. You will spend 2,5 days of the week at the company and the remaining days at your university.
If things go well, we will offer you a full-time position at the end of the program. How far and fast you go with that job is up to you.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a R&D Smart Start Master Student
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting design, testing and customer project for diesel injectors
- Conducting short and/or long term development and customer projects
- Working across with departments and plants for serial production
What distinguishes you:
- Being Master student in the field of Mechanical, Automotive, Electric-Electronics, Mechatronic, Industry Engineering Sciences
- Very good command in English (German is an asset)
- Eagerness to learn and self-development
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work actively in a team
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach
- Having innovative and creative perspective
- Knowing design tools is an asset ( Catia, Creo, AutoCAD..)