QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our Company specialized in technical, infrastructural and commercial facilities management services with partnership solutions based upon the principle of everyone undertaking what they are best in.
We are looking for an Receptionist for one of our top-tier Clients to be employed in our factory project office at Dudullu/İstanbul. (As of October 1, 2021 working place will be in Maltepe)
- At least High School or Associate’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience as a receptionist, secretary or assistant,
- Fluency in English & Turkish is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience in facility management and multinational and diverse environment is preferred.
Integrity and professionalism,
High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability ,
Ability work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with result-oriented approach
- Greets, screens and directs visitors at company sites to specific locations and offices.
- Answers and routes telephone calls, answers general questions and acts as focal for receipt and delivery of express packages.
- Follows and maintains lobby procedures.
- Supports administrative operations by performing various duties requiring knowledge of organization systems and procedures.
- Coordinates with management and other organization groups to resolve administrative issues.
- Performs data compilation, analysis, review and administrative tasks that support the operation of the organization.
- Communicates with staff for the purpose of booking conference/meeting rooms
- Coordination of couriers.