QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets.
FieldCore is seeking an energetic, committed Recruitment intern to join our growing organization. As a FieldCore intern you will partner with the cross functional teams to build and execute world-class projects, programs and solutions. You will provide full service support in the areas of building business/market cases for novel solutions with consideration for the growth of our company and ever-changing market dynamics.
The selected candidate will support the Talent Acquisition team by supporting our recruitment activities mainly in Turkey, providing available and responsive project support. They should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained experience in recruitment.
The duration of the internship can be from 1 month up to 6 months.
- Perform specific tasks related to the actual department vacancy; and perform related duties as required.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team and other team members to provide value to the role assigned
- Support full life-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Provide positive external applicant experience throughout the recruitment process
- Provide recommendations with regard to department specific projects
- Provide stakeholders with accurate and timely update on applicant activity
- Provide support in all aspects of the job assignment
- Shadow multiple positions and train in a variety of tasks
- 3rd year university student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in an accredited university
- OR a fresh graduate holding a Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English, any other European languages will be nice to have
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Agile learner; open, proactive and engaged
- Ability to take initiative
- Goal-oriented team player
- Personal leadership capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas