QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have more than 2190.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
We are now looking for a talented trainee to join our HR team.
- 4th year undergraduate or master Student in relevant disciplines
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing
- Team worker, problem solver, detail oriented and decision maker
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills
- Able to work at least 4 days a week
- Make phone interviews and face to face interview planning,
- Follow up recruitment processes,
- Coordination of interview calender
- Preparing adhoc necessary reports
- Provide operational and administrative support to Recruitment Manager