QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for a Regulation Intern- Fixed & Technology
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As aGlobal Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Will be able to support Regulation Manager-Fixed & Technology in terms of operations and reporting
Your place in the team
- To support the team due to specific fixed regulation issues, especially to increase residential demands, costumer complaints and QoS.
- To follow periods of official letters and formal requests.
- To follow-up of weekly business plan and internal and external reports.
We are looking for you if you have
- 3rd & 4th year university students
- Able to work min 3 days/week
- Keen interest of Telecom Legislations
- Technical information, Business and commercial sense
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding, writing and reporting skills
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.