QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INTERN
At Kellogg’s we are immersed in a performance culture that drives business growth, where you are given the opportunity to thrive and are empowered to do more than you imagined.
We are a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks, and we make some of the world’s favorite foods! Our iconic brands include Corn Flakes, Coco Pops, Special K and Pringles. We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
Start your career with us as a Research & Development Intern in our Istanbul office where you will advance your theoretical knowledge with various engineering responsibilities with a specific focus on R&D, including exciting innovation, renovation and cost optimization projects!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Assist R&D team in all innovation, renovation and cost optimisation processes, plant trials.
- Assist R&D and Supply Chain (Procurement and QFS) on Alternative Supplier Development Process.
- Coordinate sample tracking, receiving and storage.
- Coordinate internal and external taste panels.
- Provide assistance for regulatory controls.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- 3rd or 4th grade Food Engineering or similar discipline student
- Availability to work at least 3 days a week for 1 year
- Proficiency in English (Advanced speaking, reading and writing)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Clear Communication skills
- A track-record of being a team player