QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Robotic Process Automation Intern
We are looking for a teammate who will participate in the ongoing development of STELAB products including development of RPA. The STELAB’s goals are to accelerate value, reduce cost, build knowledge, optimize resources, and increase quality related to the use of the automation for business operations.
§ 3rd or 4th grade university students from the related departments (Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Management Information Systems etc),
§ To have information about in at least one of the computing languages such as C#.Net, ASP.Net, .Net Core, Angular that knows about the database,
§ 6+ months of experience in UIPath RPA technology,
§ Able to work 3 full days in a week during school term,
§ Good command of written and spoken English,
§ Strong communication and analytical thinking skills,
§ Ability to learn new systems quickly
If you have one or two of these skills, let’s have a talk!
§ Experience working with a data replication, screen scraping, artificial intelligence,cognitive computing,
§ Basic knowledge of robotic process automation, exposure to Automation Anywhere a plus but not required.
§ To have information about RPA project analysis, design, and implementation of the process.
§ Passion in becoming a great programmer who is always open for learning something new and does not shy away from challenges.
· A chance to work with highly talented engineers and a business team
· A dynamic work environment
· A family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
· A firm committed to support diversity in its workforce, ensure an environment where all employees can thrive and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
· A portfolio of projects that requires international collaborations
Does this position meet your interest, and do you have the requested skills? If so, please send us your complete application with a motivation letter and CV.