Sales Operation Smart Start Bosch Rexroth Otomasyon San. ve Tic. A.S. Kocaeli(Çayırova)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Gebze Plant.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Sales Operation Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Follow up on open orders
- Control of confirmations of delayed orders in coordination with the sales department
- Regular control of planned orders
- Sharing up-to-date delivery times with customers
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate students or master students of Engineering, Business Administration and related fields.
- Able to work 3 days per week during school period.
- Fluency in English (Excellent command of written and spoken English)
- Active user of Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/bosch-rexroth-otomasyon-san-ve-tic-a-s-sales-operation-smart-start-2780117